WALNUT GROVE RV PARK RULES
Quiet Hours: 10 pm until 7 am
Check in 12pm
Check out 11am
- Must have current vaccinations be on a leash, the maximum length of 6’
- Do not leave tethered or fenced dogs unattended
- Aggressive dogs or dogs with a history of biting are not allowed
- Dog owners must have personal liability insurance (homeowners, renters, RV) of at least $300,000 with no dog exclusion
- Excessive barking is not allowed
- Clean up after your pet
Fees and Cancellations
- Late Fees for Seasonal Only: After the due date, a 5%, plus $5 per day, a late fee will be added to the bill. The due date is written on the bill or its also 30 days before the departure.
- All pricing subject to change at any time. We give our seasonal customer 30 days' written notice. For short term customers, your rate will remain the same from the date it was reserved.
- Dailies Reservation: Within 24 hours* of your arrival will be charged for the 1st night deposit.
- Cancellations within 7 days and 24 hours* will refund all but a $20 cancellations fee. No refunds for seasonal guest. The $150 deposit will be forfeited.
- Leaving early:
a. Seasonal's will be offered a daily rate if it would be cheaper; we do not Pro-rate.
Dailies will receive a refund for nights given 24hrs*.
On Daily lots, we require the first night stay as a deposit. Seasonal deposit is $150 for the reservation, on check-in, the $150 is saved as an electrical Deposit.
- All guests and visitors are to park in your lot or in our overflow parking lot. Do not park on the blacktop or in other lots (even if the lot is empty). Vehicles may be towed at the owner's expense.
- Young children must be accompanied by an adult, always, and never play in the road.
- Please keep your lots clean, and only store items outside that should be outside.
- Only use our WIFI for legal purposes, i.e., you can stream movies, but you can’t download or torrent
- Charging EV vehicles may only be done if you disconnect the electric to your unit. Almost all chargers take all the amps it can. With your unit and EV plugged into the same electric box it can actually melt the wiring.
- Notice to all guests: This property is privately owned. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. By staying you assume full responsibility for all equipment loaned out and/or campsite rented, and agrees to reimburse Walnut Grove RV Park, for any replacement or repairs necessary to return equipment and/or campsite to its original condition, created by them or those in their party.
- I consent to the use of any photographs, pictures, film, videotape, or digital media taken of me or provided by me for publicity, promotion, television, websites, social media, or any other use.
- As a guest at Walnut Grove RV Park, you agree that the management of Walnut Grove RV Park can terminate this agreement at any time for reason.
- Anyone using these facilities must do so with the understanding that Walnut Grove RV Park is provided as
a recreational facility only, and it may not be used as a primary residence.
- If you are asked to leave for any reason by the management, you must do so immediately, or you accept that you will be treated as a trespasser by the appropriate local authorities.
- No subletting of any kind is permitted.
- You agree to pay all assessed utility bills and pay any late fees or collections cost as determined by management whether suit be brought or not.
7. The owners and managers of this campground provide it for your use as outdoor recreation, and you agree to hold said owners and managers harmless for any liability derived from inherited use of an outdoor campground.
- PRIVACY. Walnut Grove RV Park sometimes mail or email marketing related information to customers, to keep them up to date with special offers, improvements, award wins, etc. The Management of Walnut Grove RV Park
respects your privacy and will not loan, lease, or sell customer information.
* 24 hrs. notice Example: notice on Wednesday at 11:00 am. We will refund Thursday on; after 12:00 pm we
would refund Friday on. A copy of these rules and policies are available on our website or at reception.
Regards, The Walnut Grove Team